37 OR 73... MY ATTITUDE IS GRATITUDE

Simply Said:

THIS IS MY BIRTHDAY CAKE...NO APOLOGIES...I EARNED EACH AND EVERY ONE
OF THEM! I ACTUALLY HAD A CAKE BURN UP A FEW YEARS BACK. MY SON BOUGHT ME AN ICE CREAM CAKE AND PUT IT IN THE REFRIGERATOR RATHER
THAN THE FREEZER AND WHEN HE PUT THE CANDLES ON...WE HAD TO SING REAL FAST BEFORE IT BECAME SLUDGE IN THE SINK...(tasty sludge,albeit)


By the way. I just found out that Justin Bieber has more Face book "hits" than me and that bums
me out a little. If your Math is faulty I am either 37 or 73 today. Since I have always been klutzy and faulty, I prefer 37. Humor me!

There ARE benefits for me. No one expects me to run....anywhere.
Kidnappers are not interested in me and if I WAS in a hostage situation, I would be released first. People no longer call me a hypochondriac because I HAVE those things. There is really nothing left for me to learn "the hard way" now and things I buy won't wear out. I can live without sex but not without my glasses...
my eyes won't GET much worse and I sing along with elevator music! Last but not least, my supply of brain cells is now down to a manageable level where I don't have to think if I don't want to.

I have never been Famous....or....Infamous for that matter. But, I have been here and have known what love feels like.

WHY am I happy today?....let me count the ways:
(1) Never been drunk or arrested.
(2) Never smoked anything but a cigar at age 7.
(3) Never felt the need for revenge against anyone that has hurt me...only confusion as to WHY?!
(4) In many ways I have remained a child and I consider that
one of my blessings.
(5) Emotionally, I am vulnerable because I still want desperately to trust others and to "see" the world as it could be without hate.
(6) I am very sensory & I soak everything in as if to keep it forever...the sights, the smells, the joy of life.
(7) I sleep really good and even enjoy my dreamworld...sometimes
a "comedy" and sometimes a Stephen King production but always
interesting to study. Our dreams tell us much about ourselves but that is a "post" for another day if the interest is there.
(8) "There IS no HIGH like the Most High!" 
      
 "I don't put God in a box....my God is too big for any ONE   Denomination."

Mrs.B.

Popular Posts