I'M COOL

Birge-Bytes: "COOL" is not an age...it is a BEHAVIOR!


    I was actually awarded "The TeenKid Award" for appropriate use of slang
and "put down" terminology by seven former students in the year 2011 when I
was 70! Forever grateful to: Garrett Pratt(2 time BIRGEKID),Adriana Hazelton,Fahd Khan, Ryan Begley(2 time BIRGEKID), Avery Benavides,Keith
Zuger and Isabella Palacios. I was taught it is a whole body communication thing
and I certainly have a whole body. Arm gestures are important....some for your own safety by NOT DOING! Ready?
(1) "Come on,Son!" done with sharp arm movements.
(2)"Whatsa matta you?!" Your half a meatball! (for Italians only or is offensive)
(3)"That's on point!...You're squared away!" (Military ROTC only)compliment.
(4)"YOU AIN'T REAL!"  done with disgust look and arms spread...BE CAREFUL
USING THIS ONE...IT IS A REAL THREAT...BE READY TO "RUMBLE"(50's term)
(5) "Chill, dawg" means to calm down; done with loose arm movements floppy.
(6)"Cool story,Bro"(pause)....."anyways"(look away at this point)..."owned!" If the student is telling a LOOOONG story; careful; not polite.
(7)"That is not what yo mama told me!"  Sexually insulting comment to make; careful here,too.
(8)"Herp-a-derp": someone really stupid...make SURE they are REALLY stupid or they may hurt you.
(9)"Get's sum!": means loosly "hell,ya"!)
(10) "Get in line,"DUDE"-BRO-OR DAWG!" sexually suggestive....to be continued
if you can stand it....I really PASSED these with my teen tutors.


PLEASE teach me some more?? remember to add the body/hand gestures!



Popular Posts