A "GIFT" for Teachers!

Simply Said:        "TO TEACH IS TO LEARN AGAIN!"
                                                   Proverbs 1:5

I have been a student for 12 years...college student twice for 6 years...High School Social Science teacher for 28 years...Parent of
students(2) & Grandparent of students (2) and a "Lifetime" Learner(74) with numerous awards (must stay humble here).

I have been retired since 2011 (age 70) and STILL miss teaching....Busy, yes and LOVING retirement ...writing a book...Genealogy Research back 22 generations..."spoiling" my husband of 53 years plus two cats that own US. I enjoy Pinterest, Face book and love writing this Blog a lot. (Didn't have time as a teacher to write for pleasure)

I still believe that being a teacher was/is one of the most fulfilling, memorable careers you can ever have. Teenagers are incredibly wonderful to teach and bond with. (Please check out former blogs about Teens; I will list at bottom of this post)

I retired due to health issues or would have loved to teach until they had to prop me up! My head is still full of lesson plans so took Room 126 to Cyberspace! (They demolished my "wing" after I left)


Many former students followed me to Cyberspace to keep me "company" once again. I love them. 
P.S. The "gift" I promised you follows:  Look down in right hand column and find the "Post List"...go to 
(1) August 3,2012...."New & Burned Out Teachers"
(2)August 18, 2012..."First Week of School"

       SEND THIS TO A TEACHER YOU KNOW
       MRS. B. BIRGE 2015



Popular Posts