"WELL...EXCUUUUUSE ME!!"

Simply Said:  "THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!"

     It is kind of a good thing for me personally because I LOVE writing and HATE violence...I am also 74 with an artificial shoulder, no knee cartilage to run fast either TO an enemy or AWAY from one.To top it all off...I'm a lady and more importantly CHRISTIAN. usually turn the other cheek and forgive profusely.
I also believe in Unconditional love. (Dislike the behavior/love the
person)

     Old age is still considered wiser and respected in some remote parts of the world. What has happened to my beloved America under the leadership(?) of a man I actually voted for...TWICE.
Talk about setting us back divisively!? I am so saddened I wish I had a "reset" button at my polling place.
     At 74 I find myself in "THAT" Category on the Internet...too old to POSSIBLY be a progressive, intelligent thinker! Too TRADITIONAL (said in a disapproving tone) just "OLD FASHIONED"! Hell, I've even been married (to a MAN) for 53 years that I still adore. My lineage  arrived here in 1607 & they fought in ALL American wars.(Minuteman at Lexington, Died with Custer at the Little Bighorn, fought in the Spanish-American War,
Aviation Pioneer that helped change the course of WWI  in 1910.
I am PROUD of my "traditional values" that have served me incredibly well this long and been tested many many times

I DO NOT ATTACK OR JUDGE OTHERS FOR THEIR BELIEFS BUT HOW DARE THEY ATTACK MINE!
IT IS NOT MY JOB TO BELITTLE, COERCE & VIOLATE
FREEDOM OF SPEECH & PARTICULARLY FREEDOM OF
RELIGION.  Even God does not judge us until we die!

BACK OFF LEST YOU BE JUDGED BY A "HIGHER COURT" THAN SECULAR.  MRS.B.



Popular Posts