Just so you know...

Simply Said:  Not that I EVER say anything "Simply" but I will attempt...

I am still a relative novice at blogging...PLEASE tell me if you get
MORE than you want to get...(gently)... LESS than you would like to get...
or you are completely ambivalent by the whole process of my pouring out my guts world-wide?!

I know that you can just delete an extra post but I am trying to preserve my Dignity or "Aging with grace" sort of thing.

I am actually writing this to leave to my children & grandchildren in lieu of the usual pile of cash!(two recessions) You see, my Dad left me some very priceless gifts of Honesty, Compassion, Approval,
Search for truth and "Un-Conditional" love. If I have passed any of what he gave me down to my family I will be fulfilled.

P.S. Also, as a retired Psychology teacher of almost 30 years I have too much still inside my head so I "vent" some out with each post.  We are all in this "journey" together and if I can help in any way to keep you from falling into "pot-holes" (so to speak)I will be able to leave this journey with a smile.   Mrs.B.

Popular Posts