MY BUCKET LIST AT 73

Simply Said: " I'm gonna GO until I don't!"  Mrs.B.

YOUNG PEOPLE NOTE!
Print this out & save it! If you are LUCKY and work at it a little and aren't
hit by a "Mac Truck", as they say,you will reach my age! Mrs.B.

OLD PEOPLE NOTE!
Hopefully, some of these ideas may make it better for you or more aware.
Don't know about you but I want to enjoy every breath I have left! Mrs.B.

MY BUCKET LIST AT 73

1.) Make friends with a Horse..."California Chrome" xoxo


2.) Be a Dolphins "buddy" & learn to PLAY.

3.)Use a Motorized Wheelchair at Disney World once more.

4.) Renew my Marriage Vows after 52 years...I would marry him over & over again.....

5.) I would be better at Technology on my computer so I can leave my family my thoughts, values & love of education in a book.
p.s. Also a computer with no upgrades, repairs and a printer with unlimited paper and ink.

6.) NO ONE would be born that wasn't LOVED, WANTED, & cared for properly.


7.)NO HEALTHY ANIMAL would EVER be euthanized because of "space needed" for more or abandoned for your "convenience".You wouldn't be allowed to dump YOUR children for the same reasons,also.
Give ALL animals the SAME loyalty, affection and forgiveness they give us!
We have one day left

8.) To regrow TEETH like a shark does with extra sets instead of ALL pulled due to 33 years Diabetic Gum Disease.(Even PHARAOHS are dug up with teeth)

9.)A set of spare EYEBALLS not damaged by Diabetes so I can read, write and drive the length of my lifespan.

10.) To become as "Christ-Like" as possible in areas of tolerance and "other focused" Kindness. To absorb deep in my soul spiritually the awesome BEAUTY of God's Creation all around me....the soft rustle of the wind through tree branches, the quiet beauty of a lake or a beach of white sand and tide lapping the shore.


11.) Cuddling with "Mr.Whiskers"...the best "snuggling" pet I ever had in my arms, our heads on the pillow, paws gently around my neck...close enough to hear his very soft breathing and perfect trust in me.

12.) The way I feel in Church "breathing out this world"and feeling the beautiful promise of the next to come...(.Feeling Christ from the "Inside Out!)

13.) To LOVE MY COUNTRY deeply in spite of the "self promoting" Politicians, Lawyers, Scam Artists, Haters, Ignorance and Cruelty of far too many of us.

14.) LIFE was not meant to be EASY or we would learn nothing.
       MARRIAGE was not meant to be EASY or we would learn nothing.
       DON'T go for "PERFECTION" in this life....go for growth of soul!

15.) When you count Blessings, don't forget all the things you COULD HAVE but didn't have happen to you.

Mrs.B. 2014




       
       

Popular Posts