ANSWERS ARE FOUND IN SILENCE

Simply Said: You have to turn down the worlds volume to hear God's voice.
"Why do people pay to go up in tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?...If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from Morons?"
"Because of budget cuts..the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off!  I Now have time to ponder these social behaviors because I am retired!  I now know not to be envious of the runner in the next lane to me and just focus on finishing MY race!
Max Planck said, "science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery we are trying to solve!"

TIME IS THE OPERATIVE WORD HERE.
TIME DOES "APPEAR" TO SPEED UP AS YOU
               GET OLDER...YES, THE SAME 24 HRS.
TIME DOES, INDEED, BECOME MORE PRECIOUS.
                AFTER ALL, IT COULD BE YOUR LAST CHRISTMAS, 
                HALLOWEEN, EASTER OR BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION.(Reality)
TIME is more focused now & sweetly urgent......

BIBLICAL LY, I HAVE HAD MY THREE SCORE & TEN
               SHARE OF TIME. DON'T GET ME WRONG HERE!!!
               I FEEL BLESSED FOR EVERY BREATH OF IT AND MY MAIN                 
               attitude is gratitude.

I Want to be prepared for whatever comes next but SAVOR
every last experience I have...as we ALL should do, at ANY age. when I retired from teaching at 70 I knew my retirement was an "honorary" 5-10 year time "opportunity"...a time of reflection and perception...a time of "earned" peace & contentment; which it has been, thanks to my faith & family.

So, if I act like I'm having a lot of "Kodak Moments"....
it is because I am.    Mrs.B.




p.s. My Legacy to my family, hopefully, has been my life lived in a way of homage to the way Christ taught us. Was I perfect?
NO way! Did I try? Every day. Mom








Popular Posts