I'M BACK........

Simply Said:

DON'T GET ME WRONG....I DIDN'T GO TO HAWAII!! MY SON
AND NEW DAUGHTER-IN-LAW DID....


Because of their sweetness and thoughtfulness....I feel very much like I did
go. My children have always done that for me; I'm one blessed Mother.

The one sour moment was when I learned they could not go see Pearl Harbor
Memorial as planned and looked forward to because of asinine behavior of
supposedly grown men and women in "charge?" today.



What the Hell are we doing?!  WE ARE AMERICANS FIRST AND A "PARTY"
SECOND! I AM ASHAMED OF BOTH PARTIES IN THEIR TESTOSTERONE
BATTLES WITH THEIR PRIMITIVE ALPHA BEHAVIOR.

HOW EMBARRASSING IT IS THAT THE WORLD WE WANT TO "MODEL" FOR HAS TO WATCH US BEING SO DIVISIVE AND CHILDLIKE. NO, SORRY, I AM INSULTING CHILDREN WITH THAT COMMENT. I TAUGHT MY STUDENTS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "CHILDLIKE" AND "CHILDISH"!

I am proud that I am 72 and still "childlike"....my Dad gave me that gift. I still see the world with awe...I still want to learn new things everyday...I still look forward to tomorrow.  My idea of Heaven would be THIS EARTH with hate,stupidity and
evil GONE....

It is amazing the destruction of Dec.7;  an early Sunday morning attack, could happen on such a beautiful paradise island.





"DARKNESS CANNOT PUT OUT THE LIGHT. IT CAN ONLY MAKE GOD
BRIGHTER"

WELCOME HOME FROM ONE AMAZING HONEYMOON! Your Mother
October 2013
Thanks for letting me "tag along" with my vivid imagination......


Popular Posts