A PIECE OF PAPER

Simply Said:       WHITE FLAG RAISED!!  I GIVE UP!!

OK......But, before I do....let's celebrate another baby being born BEFORE a wedding ceremony(Khardasian tot.."NorthWest") or let's wait until the kids are old enough to
Ask us to please make it "legal" to introduce you to their teachers as their biological parents.(The "Pitts"..so to speak).. pardon the bad pun.

WHEN did it just become an unneeded piece of paper?  A "contract"?  A "pre-nuptial"?  A useless form?  Well, dammit, it hasn't for ME and never will be.
"Serial-Marriage" so you can have another party to plan or new dress to dazzle and promote yourself?
 That small piece of paper says it is Not a game...it is Not as easy to walk away when it gets hard which it will!! Trust me.
That you love this person seriously! (If you dislike the word "Commitment")

I promised God in front of my family 51 years ago and my beloved Pastor, Dr.Paul R. Hortin, in a beautiful little chapel
that I  would Honor,Cherish and Obey;that does not mean control, as assumed, but compromise by BOTH for each.
This man that I fell deeply in love with although we were both immature and BROKE deserves nothing less from me. That piece of paper my Pastor signed was my promise to give it everything I could...my Commitment! That paper is now yellowed with time but my promise has held to both God and my sweet Jerry. Has it been easy? Hell no!  Anything as priceless as what we have had requires much. We adapted through every situation you could possibly imagine and then some....
Marriage is not for everyone. Being a parent is not a given just because you physically can...a woman can give birth; a man can donate what makes it happen...Viola....baby.
Big Whoop!! What about the next 20,30,40 years you will be a parent and still emotionally, spiritually,and genetically
"connected" to your child?!

Please don't get me wrong here. A person that decides NOT to get married and/or to have children should NOT be made to feel guilty for that decision. It is a much wiser, mature decision than  having a child you don't want. EVERY child born deserves to be wanted and loved. My Mother once told me "I was happy until you were born!"  I was 7 years old.

We have become a world of "judges" and I don't mean "civil"
Court! I mean nasty, "none- of- your-business" judges! People today are losing their careers over a mis-placed word. You can't even BE honest cause if you do, you "offend" somebody either way.
 How totally arrogant we have gotten with "our"
truths! The WORLD is now a cheap"Reality" show with lower and lower ratings. God did not die and leave ME IN CHARGE!

I have enough faults to work on...I don't need to be messing
into YOURS!! M.M.O.B. (MIND MY OWN BUSINESS)

Simply yours, Mrs.B.


"A Piece of Paper"

Popular Posts