SIMPLY SAID....

"Simply Said":  "One is left with the horrible feeling that war settles nothing; that to win a war is as disastrous as to lose one.   Agatha Christie
A relative of mine once said, "It is a good thing that war is Hell...lest we become too fond of it!"  Robert E. Lee

I'm tired of the dismissive term of "old fashioned" or "traditional" seen as something NOT progressive. It is like throwing the "baby out with the bathwater"! (now THAT IS an old fashioned term!) What I have been blessed enough to do is live out my lifespan and be able to assimilate experiences, lessons, and hard knocks that i have met and survived from. Being a Christian was never meant to be EASY. Being a Christian did NOT shield me from experiencing loneliness, fear,emotional & physical pain, or toxic people but what it did was to give me the strength to hang in until it was resolved! I knew I had the right "guideline" to life when I realized one day that EVEN IF I FOUND OUT TODAY THERE WAS NO GOD....I wouldn't want to live my life any other way!!

I have been a seeker of "truth" all my life. My website has evolved over the last two years in attempting to leave a "legacy gift" to my family (especially my two incredible Grandsons I adore) so that in the years ahead they can still get to know their Mother & Grandmother. It started because I retired at 70 from teaching and missed my students so very much...a way to stay "connected" to a career I deeply loved. I then realized I would have very little of  a monetary gift to leave my family & wanted to leave them "Me". (I also couldn't afford more therapy!)
I also have always been good at taking "concepts" and simplifying them or making them relevant to any time frame. Jesus taught with parables and He was my mentor as a teacher. Children came to him because they knew He was genuinely caring...he was a healer of pain & lack of purpose.

"Simply said"....I've never deliberately hurt anyone else,
been arrested, been drunk, smoked "anything" except a
cigar at age 7 & remained faithful in my marriage of 51 years. I DO bite my fingernails and weigh too much:(
It is NOT my job to judge others but this lifestyle was right for me...it has served me well.

"Simply said".... (Life Lessons)
Murder of Uncle & Aftermath(Seances & Spiritualism)
Multiple Verbal & Physical Childhood Abuse(Fear)
Divorce of Parents to each other(age 6)
Divorce of Parents to Stepmother & Stepfather(twice)
Dad's Suicide
Family Addiction
Financial Recession

Now, if you have a problem with any of those areas...I'm your "go-to" friend for a hug....Mrs.B.






Popular Posts