ARE YOU A CRACKED POT?!

Birge-Bytes:  "God doesn't believe in Atheists!" (He loves us all anyway)


The origin of the word "SINCERE" was of Latin derivative and meant "WAX"! In ancient times statues were kept indoors only....when the sculptor made a mistake rather than start over on the marble they would fill the crack with a wax like mixture and then paint over it. As long as the statues were kept indoors they looked "PERFECT"....NO FLAWS!

Then, they started to place them outdoors so they could be larger. The Sun and weather did its work and over time the WAX melted and exposed the FLAWS.
So, when the Bible said, "you must seek Him sincerely"...it meant you were to love and come before Him WITH ALL YOUR CRACKS AND FLAWS!.
He wants us to draw closer to Him with: All your Heart (Emotion), All your Soul (spiritually) and with All your MIND!(The intellect) He wants you to QUESTION, SEEK, FEEL HIS LOVE TOTALLY. (Matt 22: 37)

WHY I AM A CHRISTIAN (Christ Follower)

#1. It is a POSITIVE and HOPE-FILLED lifestyle.
#2. The Ten Commandments make SENSE to me!
#3. I would want to live this way even if I found out today there WAS no God!
      To my knowledge, I have never hurt anyone else (or at least apologized!)
      The Earth and Nature are so ABOVE AMAZING & intricate that I want to
      spend every day just marveling at it. I am marveling at it AND questioning
      with the MOST COMPLEX AND INTRICATE THING IN THE WHOLE
      UNIVERSE....MY BRAIN....I sure couldn't replicate that.
#4. Because of my 72 years of life experiences I have much to share with others
      that are hurting or struggling with problems I have survived.

WHY I GO TO A CERTAIN "BUILDING" TO WORSHIP?

#1.)  To clear the cobwebs and distractions in our chaotic world and also to
       strengthen my hope we can still be good to each other on Earth.
#2)   To go to HIS HOME on Earth when he has been with ME ALL WEEK
        WHEREVER I Was.    p.s.  I am not good at pushing or converting others to what I believe but it has sure worked amazingly in my life.   Mrs.B.

"Certain flaws are necessary for the whole. It would seem strange if old friends lacked certain quirks"
               Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Popular Posts