I VOTED FOR......


Birge-Bytes: WHEN are we going to get the message that WHOEVER the party...whomever the Candidate...WE ARE IN THE SAME COUNTRY AND WE ARE ALL AMERICANS....white-Americans, Black-Americans, Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, "Roseanne Barr"(actually on the ballot) among others that are making their point heard....Purple or plaid-Americans!  I'm about to puke. We haven't had this much division since The Civil war between families that are AMERICAN. I thought that if we were in THIS MUCH trouble as a Country (like 9/11) we PULLED TOGETHER...NOT APART.

    I used to actually get MAD at my Dad in the 50's because he refused to tell me WHO he voted for??!! Couldn't understand him "holding back" on me, his little girl, about anything!  Now, I understand 35 years later
why!  WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS TO LIFE...if we actually did...it would definitely influence the way we LIVE
our life here....NO GOD?? Live it up!!!!  GOD? "I'd better be good or go
to Hell!!
   Do you know when I knew for a fact that my beliefs were right FOR ME?! I mean REALLY knew? It dawned on me THAT IF FOR SOME REASON THEY PROVED THERE WAS NO CREATOR...NO GOD...JUST THE RIGHT CHEMICALS ON EARTH FOR LIFE TO EXIST...I would STILL lead my life exactly the way I was. I hate hurting other people(because  I have felt the pain)I would still "work" on the traits I might have that might hurt others and I would still feel enveloped in a
warm "hug" ....from SOMEWHERE. 

We are not here to tell others how to live...that is their purpose to find that out for themselves.

Mrs.B.



Popular Posts