HOW HOT IS IT?!

Birge-Bytes: I was born in Florida...been through a number of Hurricanes and survived! I've been told I live in Paradise  and that is true...people that dislike Florida just don't KNOW Florida like I do. After 71 years here the only ones older are the original Seminoles!(NOT University)I was the one that told Ponce De Leon WHERE the Fountain of Youth was.(it is keeping your mind young)South Fla. is very different from Central Fla. or North Florida (Panhandle) or the Gulf Coast where I was born. One thing I will agree with you
on is: IT GETS HOT HERE!!!! HOW HOT and DRY DOES IT GET????

(1) BIRDS use "potholders" to pull worms out of the ground.

(2) Hot water comes from BOTH taps.

(3) You learn a seat belt buckle would make a good Branding iron!

(4)You discover in July that it only takes two fingers to steer your car!

(5) The cows are giving Evaporated milk!

(6) You realize that asphalt has a liquid stage!

(7) You actually burn your hand opening the car door!

(8) Potatoes cook underground, so all you have to do is pull one out and butter it!

(9) Your biggest bicycle wreck fear is, "What if I get knocked out and end up lying on the pavement and cook to death!"

and last but not least:

TO BAPTIZE:  The Baptists are Sprinkling...The Methodists are using wet-wipes...The Presbyterians are giving rain checks, and the Catholics are praying for the wine to turn BACK into WATER!

    I STILL WOULDN'T TRADE FLORIDA FOR ANY OTHER STATE

Mrs.B.


Popular Posts