FREE TO BE ME

Birge-Bytes:  "Divide and rule, a sound motto. UNITE AND LEAD,
a better one!"   Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."   Anne Frank


I was in St.Petersburg at my ten year High School Reunion when I saw that incredible landing on the Moon; i loved it and cried.My "hero" as a child was Wherner von Braun who designed the 3 stage
Rocket...as an adult it was Carl Sagan who brought the Universe to US with his clear laymen teaching method.Men like Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin actually walking on our beloved Moon.
Sally Ride, first woman in space, was someone i had wanted to be since I was very young...in my dreams where Mathematics didn't count!!

True Freedom is in the MIND.


"We are about as happy as we make up our Mind to be!"  Abe Lincoln

We were created with Free Thought; the ability to think for ourselves...to choose for ourselves....and act on it.

We are:
Free to sing or to complain
Free to care about others or be self-focused
Free to be Child-like or Childish
Free to Love or Hate
Free to Envy others or appreciate what we have
Free to reach for the stars or cling to a "fallen world"
Free to forgive and let go and "let God" or fight alone
Free to be ME with all my imperfections.  Mrs.B.

Let me leave you with this thought...."We are the only animals that let our kids come
back home!! "  Bill Cosby 

Popular Posts