PUNOGRAPHY

Birge-Bytes   "Having to explain something probably means you shouldn't have said it! Nevertheless, that has never stopped MY verbosity (talk too much)...see, I even explained THAT!  I have found out that what we "hide" from the world has power over us and what is buried inside can STAY.
We end up letting it live "rent free" in our brains a LIFETIME! Don't you DARE let that "disease" rule your life.  Mrs.B.
       Now, let us have a little FUN with words....just to relax. These are from a High School teacher at Piper HS....


1. I changed my iPod name to Titanic....it's syncing now.
2. When Chemists die, they barium.
3. Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
4. A soldier that survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
5. I know a guy who is addicted to brake fluid. But he says he can stop any time.
6. How does Moses make his tea? He brews it.
7. I stayed up all night to see where the sun went and then it dawned on me.
8. This girl said she recognized me from the Vegetarian Club, but I'd never met herbivore.
9. A guy got arrested for playing the guitar. For fingering A Minor.
10.I'm reading a book about anti gravity and I can't put it down!
11. They told me I had Type A blood, but it was a Type-O.
12. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
13. PMS jokes aren't funny, period.
14.Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.
15.I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.


   Did you know that there are 8 Levels of Intelligence today and that
a "sense" of Humor is a sign of intelligence whether writing or understanding jokes....puns are my favorite. Hope you enjoyed.


  I am finding my way on my website and would love to have any help or suggestions on how to reach more people of ALL ages. Mrs.B.











Popular Posts