TEENAGERS I HAVE KNOWN AND LOVED...Part 7

Birge-Bytes  "I don't pretend to have all the answers. I don't even pretend to know
                       what the questions are....hey, where am I?"
                       "A sunrise is God's way of saying 'lighten up!" 

RACHEL ERIKA ROSEN:  Talented, smart, lights up any room she is in and a great hugger!
                   You are incredibly talented....GO FOR IT!!!! I love you,honey.

JENNIFER WEINSTEIN:  You are a total JOY and a real winner on many levels. I miss you!


VERONICA ZICCARDI & DAD:  "Like Father....like Daughter".  One of the bEST  Guidance
                       Counselors at CCHS; compassionate in a way that will NOT be forgotten.As
                       for your daughter....BAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Her smile lit up
                       my room every day; remember the 41/2 hour class we had????You are special.

DESIREE DEMOLINA: Incredible joy for me as a student....smart, interesting and                                   empathetic to others with kindness. Oh, sweetie, I miss you!

I taught my classes that all former long-term memory is in the Pre-Frontal lobe of the brain.
I think that I am through with my "impact listing" and THEN see the faces of more students
that cannot be left out....this is NOT A PROBLEM BUT THE EXTENT OF MY BLESSINGS and I am only going back a few years. I am a lucky woman...thank you.

Popular Posts