TEENAGERS I HAVE KNOWN AND LOVED...Part 5

Birge-Bytes  "Age doesn't matter....unless you are a CHEESE!" john Paul Getty
"Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years.people grow old only by deserting
their ideals.Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up interest wrinkles the SOUL!" MacArthur


KATIE VIOLA:  Smart, funny,endearing and genuine. Someone you LOVE to teach and 
                also LEARN from! One of my "daughters"


DIANA BERGAN:  So glad I shared a portion of my life with you, honey...you are easy to 
                LOVE and I miss you.


LINDSEY WILD:  Also known as "Wild-Woman" (actually...BOTH of us?!) What a joy!


LAUREN FOONG: Dang, woman, you were interesting and FUN to know...memorable in
                            my heart forever.


ERIKA NEFF: You are the WHOLE package, sweetheart! You are creative, FUN, smart and
                          beautiful inside and out!


KATELYN ELLIOTT:  My STAR! Your personality lights up any room you are in and 
                          when I think of you I "light up" again...inside my heart.


LAREN LAUFER:  Oh, my wonderful Lauren who got to GO PLACES I NEVER DID BUT
                         SHOWED HER CHARACTER AND HEART BY "SHARING" WITH ME.I love
                          you, honey.
                           
Truly I didn't think when I started this "impact" list I would be compelled to continue.I
missed my students...it is the first year in 27 years I haven't taught a class of wonderful
teenagers and it was something I really had to do so i could continue my life's journey.
Please understand that if I miss anyone (and I surely will) you will be a part of my mind and
heart for the rest of my life.......

Popular Posts