TEENAGERS I HAVE KNOWN AND LOVED...Part 1

Birge-Bytes   "TO TEACH IS TO LEARN AGAIN"   Proverbs

     The teenagers I have gotten to know in 27 years have been a real blessing to me
and since this is my very own blog I want to recognize them as the wonderful people
they are and will continue to be..... this is my "Teen Hall of Fame".

MATTHEW MAY: Open to learning and applying ideas...wonderful young man and an honor to teach....one of my "Sons-in-Love".

MUSTARI AKHI:  The beautiful young woman who taught me so much about being who they
are just with their presence. Her kindness, inner beauty and  maturity  will never be forgotten.

AMANDA VICTORIA RIO:  So very talented and caring. From a tiny photo she produced a
beautiful portrait of her teacher that I will treasure the rest of my life.

There are more to come...very special kids. Mrs.B.

Popular Posts