TEEN COUPLES I HAVE KNOWN AND LOVED, p3

Birge-Bytes   "Her lips are conquerors...his lips obey"  ...... William Shakespeare

“WE ARE, EACH OF US ANGELS WITH ONLY ONE WING; AND WE CAN ONLY FLY BY EMBRACING EACH OTHER!”   Yurok Indian Saying


I am still quite puzzled by the fact that my husband loves me 49 years later and yet maybe
it is because love was all important to me and I put my heart and soul into loving him!  To me,
love and respect are inseperable and I still love to just look at him and know we chose right.
In my 27 year teaching career I met a number of young couples...some I even played cupid.
Whether they remain together a lifetime or not is not the point i make here.What they DO
have in common with me and Jerry's long marriage are several things:  (1) they have a friendship ....they have humor....they have a genuine desire for the other one to be happy...
they have a respect for each others thoughts, dreams and goals.....


RYAN BEGLEY & ISABELLA PALACIOS:  You and Ryan epitomize the way a relationship
                               should be; there was a deep caring about the others happiness.Thank you
                               Isabella for the beautiful red rose you made for me that is by my side each
                               night on the end table; Ryan I SO enjoyed "playing" with teen slang and
                               my ole lady "mobility stick" (Sword) You two are a joyful memory I will 
                               always have and a smile at the remembrancexoxoxo


CHRIS HALPRIN & LISA TAYLOR RAY:  What a JOY you two are! The REALLY     beautiful people in this world are beautiful from the "Inside-Out".  Please don't ever
                               change your sweetness for each other! Many times really attractive people
                               don't ACT attractive and that is the added charm of you two....you DO!

BE SURE TO LOOK ON THE BOTTOM ALSO....THIS IS SAVING ME A LOT OF MONEY INSTEAD OF PAYING A SHRINK I HAVE "OVERKILL" ON WEBSITE! GREAT?

Popular Posts