From "TeddyBear" to "PopoBear"

Simply Said:  A very special man.       

 Age 19 My "Teddy Bear" to........


                        Age 72 "PoPoBear"





At age 20 I wrote a poem to him called...   
                       "My Teddy Bear"   (Jan.22,1061)
Teddy bear, be mine to hold
Be mine to cuddle and adore,
Stay near my always open arms
For ever, ever more.

I need your warmth and nearness
As a fire needs its flame,
I seek what's not mine to possess
Please hold me not to blame.

For everything that breathes and lives
And everything that ever cared
Tells me that love is never wrong
So hold me close, my Teddy bear.

He is now called "PoPoBear" to his two wonderful Grandsons Cullen and Dylan; respected and adored by our two grown children David &Terri; admired by everyone he has touched.

God has given me a great gift in my husband of 53 years that I never take for granted. Happy Father's Day, sweetheart! Your Bev.


Popular Posts