BROTHERLY SHOVE

Simply Said: "Going to Church does not make you a Christian...anymore than
going into a garage makes you a MECHANIC!


Pray on Sunday & PUSH on Monday is NOT Christian!


No, we don't have lions eating us today...but Christians ARE under attack again. You don't have to
"belong" to a building...YOU are Christianity...YOU! You are a walking book that others read daily.
YOU are the "human building" that represents your beliefs to the world!

A Christian is simply someone who is not what they used to be and Not what they will become...
but someone who is following Christ & his values.Mrs.B.

The day I realized I was...On my way home from teaching school one ordinary day...the thought hit me very clearly...that "IF I FOUND OUT AT THAT MOMENT THAT THERE WAS NO GOD....
IT WOULDN'T CHANGE THE WAY I SEE LIFE OR LIVE LIFE!"

I am GLAD I have never deliberately hurt anyone else.(Even those who have hurt me)
I am GLAD I have always sought TRUTH.
I am GLAD I worked so hard to be a good Wife and Mother.
I am GLAD I have known what it is TO BE LOVED.

We have misinterpreted the BIBLE to fit our needs; we have "Commercialized" Christ...made His
simple truth something bloated &  unlike him. His message was.."Simply Said"...LOVE.

IF SOMETHING IS CRUEL,.. UNCARING...NEGATIVE...OR EVIL...IT IS NOT CHRIST...
QUIT BLAMING HIM.



                                  Jerry & Bev. 02/23/62



Popular Posts