TEENAGERS I HAVE KNOWN AND LOVED...Part 4

Birge-Bytes   "The young are a necessary part of the hygiene of older people,
                   and greatly assists the circulation of their blood!"  Logan P. Smith


   One of the biggest blessings these students gave me besides respect and love was the
"permission" to be myself....complete with flaws.....


BRITTANY ALEXANDRA: ...my beautiful "Delinquent Daughter-in-Love"....we
                  blended our flaws and embraced them! For a 55 year age difference we saw
                  into each others hearts and LIKED what we saw...you will always be special to me!

WILLY DEGINDER:  A totally easy to love young man....loyal to his friends; the type
                 person that makes you feel good just to be WITH him. Rough on the football
                 field but a "huggable teddybear to me!"

GARRETT PRATT:  Although I never got your name right I did get YOU right! What a
               joy it was to be your teacher TWICE...still don't know how you pulled THAT off
                and only 2 ever made BIRGEKID TWICE! I miss you everytime i think of a new
             lesson plan I could teach you....

AVERY BENEVIDES: Hi, sweetheart....although you were quiet I got to know your heart
            and character very well...you  had a strength and presence about you that was very
             comforting to me and I smile when I think of you and always will.

WHEN I GOT THE IDEA FOR THIS FAREWELL "LOVE LETTER" FOR MY BLOG I
FORGOT HOW MANY YOUNG PEOPLE IMPACTED MY LIFE AND NOW IHAVE A
DREAD I MIGHT NOT INCLUDE SOMEONE.....All of my students were important to me
and NEVER a "number" or political "gain"  and basically I've started with the most recent
classes....I have enough WONDERFUL MEMORIES TO LAST THE REST OF MY LIFE
AND BEYOND.MRS.B.




Popular Posts