MY DAD




Please indulge me on this one. It is the Anniversary of my Dad's suicide...April 25,1977.

You may be thinking it has been 42 years and "get over it"...
I don't WANT to because they were all GOOD memories that still sustain me today.  (Upper left: Dad age 4)(Upper right:1923 yearbook bottom left..he was Class Photographer)
He moved from Iowa to Florida when he was 12 year old.


Had the first resident "aeroplane" in Iowa...very popular with the girls!

In 1932 he married my Mother, Eunice Beth Lee.Nine years later I was born!


 My brother Wayne and i "survived" the divorce!

1959 Me & my Brother Wayne with Dad!
Dad's wonderful "magic porch
                                                    swing"...talk about everything!
                                                   Could take us to the "moon"

Retired after 40 years & travelled extensively. I have so many great memories. He stood in line two blocks long with me to see ELVIS PRESLEY 1957.

Dad, you are in my Mind and HEART forever💌
Beverly Harrington Birge
April 25, 2019




Popular Posts