LIFE'S GIVENS

"EVEN DUCT TAPE CAN'T FIX STUPID...BUT IT CAN "MUFFLE" THE SOUND!"

On the day I was born, the Devil woke up in a sweat and said,
"Oh, crap, she's HERE!"  
It IS what it IS...But it will become what YOU make it!

LIFE'S GIVENS by Beverly Birge 

1. I will screw up...I only hope my loved ones have calmed down from the last 
time!

2. I may get "coal" in my stocking...but, hey! Sounds like a good retirement investment stock.

3. I have thoughts and opinions of my own. That is why I am leaving all 210+
articles I have written so they can get to know me better or so I can continue to "Mother" them.

4. I GIVE things because it makes me happy. I RECEIVE things because I am still a child inside! "Child-like"...NOT "Childish"...BIG difference.

5. I am too "mushy" and love to Hug!
actually been clinically diagnosed with
H.P.D (Histrionic Personality) "people pleaser", over-reactive  Emotionally & an "attention seeker!" Please understand and hug me back. WHY? 

6. Because I have TRUST issues &           obsessed with TRUTH in all its forms.
 This does not mean I am righteous or perfect; in fact just the opposite...I am
an "imperfect Perfectionist". Pity or accept me.

7. I have been married 57 years to one man...This should explain all of the above. You need 3 tools to accomplish this: A.) Strong faith in God. B.)Enduring values. C) Sense of Humor

     Before judging me or others, remember that even God does not judge us before death. 

Mrs. B.Birge
April 9, 2019



Popular Posts