'MY DAD DIDN'T RAISE NO QUITTERS"

Simply Said: "If you get a "downer" in life....it never lasts...and then
                         "good" is even better!"         Mrs. B.



  Not sure if I've even been missed but it sure feels good to me to write again.  Last Post was October,2017.....

IF I HAVE ANY READERS LEFT....bless you.

IF YOU ARE NEW TO ME...you may be thinking how come someone would do a more or less "public" journal??!

I have kept ALL the secrets I EVER want to keep. What "lives" inside...
STAYS INSIDE to gnaw at your Soul & Heart. I will be 77 years "new" tomorrow, February 9....you can decide to rejuvenate OR stagnate.

Life after college is such an amazing Adult Education!  I think I have learned well at each "Chapter" of it. YES, your life IS a story for others to
read. YOU are "all" of the characters in your book, good or bad, immature or brilliant. Maybe someone out there in the cold dark Cyber World might
appreciate some coping skills or ideas on how to navigate IF you have any
questions you are anxious about just ASK.

Actually, the first thing that comes to mind is what I am doing right now! You certainly DO NOT have to make it public...you can keep it beautifully
private but something about putting it down where you can reread it can be very therapeutic and revealing. People think nothing of sharing their
Medical History of vaccinations, checkups, surgeries, etc. but still hesitate to add their emotional and mental health so their family can
learn of any genetic proponents.

While I still feel new to being "old" the greatest benefit of it is the perspective you get looking back at all the "Chapters" of your story...
and...looking forward to yet another one.

Mrs.Beverly Birge




Popular Posts