MOTHERS...GOOD & BAD

Simply Said:  

Today I forgave my Mother!  Oooops! what i really mean to say is,"I have
asked my Mother, who died in 1987, to forgive ME.

Oh, I had all the right reasons for it to take this long...all the rationalizations that "fit" to gain sympathy for my conclusions. I even had
family support for feeling the way I did.

These reasons do not, however, fit God's Criteria.

When we are IN and living at a certain age...we "judge" at that age.
We do NOT ADD the years that separate our Mother or Father from us.

My Mother was 33 years old when I was born; at a very traumatic time filled with pain for her. I was experiencing her life- changing anguish & behavior
as a Toddler, a Teenager, an Adult and now, finally, at almost the age she
was when she died at 79. Different ballgame, folks!

We will have been a number of different people when you reach the end
of it and look back. "The whole worlds a stage and we are merely players
on it". I have found old quotes are often filled with wisdom.

You cannot travel this life journey for anyone else! I believe you are
not even supposed to. Each person will determine their own "navigation"
(GPS) with free will and choice. (In AMERICA, that is) Only Dictatorships
take that freedom from you.

As a parent you teach best by example; not hypocrisy.

This mystery of Life and who we are in it is for each individual to attempt
the answers for themselves. We must not judge others. We are ALL on this
tiny, beautiful blue ball hurtling through space in perfect harmony with
the Universe and as a favorite Cosmologist Carl Sagan once said. "We are
all "starstuff"...our elements are the same throughout the Universe; what
we can see and what we cannot. And by the "grace" of God...He still loves us and thinks we can handle the job!

Mrs.Beverly Birge
2017


Popular Posts