ZOMBIES, & OTHER GROANERS

                               IT IS HALLOWEEN "GROANER" TIME                             


   MY GRANDSON THE "ZOMBIE"


ZOMBIE DOWN!!



                                 ZOMBIE "UNMASKED"  SAVE THE CAT!

I would apologize to my Readers except that those that know me understand me! Another tradition that was incredibly fun as a child(hell...until Jr.college!)was Halloween. We had bonfires at school, hay rides, fairs,
and trick-or-treating almost anywhere we wanted to go. We didn't have to take our candy to the local hospital afterwards to be x-rayed until they could eat.
I had to buy my children some "special" candy they could eat while trick-or-treating until we got back home.

Now, before you say that I am glorifying the "Happy Days" of the 50's...it was NOT always happy. To this day, I am unable to go through a "haunted house"
due to the fears I experienced as a child. My Grandmother took me to Seances as a "Spiritualist" where the "ghosts" were supposedly REAL. as seen by me as a young child.(Not real, of course! But a child 4-7 years old "blurs" the things they see somewhere between real
and fantasy and I had a VERY good imagination to begin with...that is why so many phobias of "clowns" that might scare them, unintentionally, at that age.
(I taught High School on these subjects such as Phobias, Fraudulent Scams and Cons)


                                  Me at 6 Halloween Fair

The following are really awful Halloween Humor that you might want to try
out on those you don't like, anyway!!

GROANERS
(1) AN INVISIBLE MAN MARRIES AN INVISIBLE WOMAN. THE KIDS WERE NOTHING TO LOOK AT, EITHER!

(2)"JUST A LITTLE CASE OF MOOD POISONING...MUST BE SOMETHING I
HATE!

(3) HOUSES TO AVOID WHEN TRICK-OR-TREATING:
        (A) ANY HOUSE MADE OF FOOD.
        (B) ANY HOUSE WITH EXTREMELYY REALISTIC YARD STATUES
               OF PEOPLE RUNNING AWAY IN ODD POSES.
        (C) ANY HOUSE THAT GROWLS.
        (D) ANY HOUSE THAT WASN'T THERE A MINUTE AGO!.

(4) SO SILLY YOU HAVE TO DO THEM FAST BEFORE THEY GET AWAY!

        (A)  "What is a mummies favorite type of music?"    WRAP
        (B)  "Why does the mummy keep his Band-aids in the refrigerator?" COLD
               CUTS LATER!
        (C)  "Why didn't the skeleton dance at the party?" NO BODY TO DANCE
              WITH!
        (D) "What kind of girl does a mummy take on a date?" ANY OLD GIRL HE
               CAN DIG UP!
        (E) "Why did the skeleton go to the hospital?" GHOUL STONES
        (F)  "Where do mummies go when they want to swim?" THE DEAD SEA.
        (G) " How do skeletons call their friends?" ON THE TELEBONE.

I HAD MORE BUT I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR READERSHIP OF MY BLOG.




ME AND MY TWIN SISTER TEACHING YOUR CHILD AT SCHOOL.
MRS.BIRGE
HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2013






Popular Posts