SLUGS & TROLLS

Simply Said: "We are ALL worms, but I do believe I'm a glowworm."  Winston Churchill

Do you have ANY idea how easy it would have been to create us pre-programmed?  The human race is STILL arguing just HOW we exist! The battle of "Science" and "Faith" wages on relentlessly even tho I have come to peace about the whole matter. To me, there IS no battle. One explains the other perfectly. If our faith says we were created by something bigger than US....GREAT! Imagine what WE would come up with!?  If Science says it KNOWS how EVERYTHING started...well, they are liars!  Science explains how perfectly exquisite the world WAS created. WHY weren't we just built to robot standards; no brain or conscience? THAT would solve a LOT of arguing in this diverse world. I believe that we were given FREE CHOICE OF THINKING for very good reasons.

A writer said: "We are the miracle of force and matter making itself over into imagination and will. Incredible! The Life Force experimenting with human forms. You for one. Me for another. The Universe has shouted itself ALIVE!! WE are one of the "Shouts".....  
            "Touch a Scientist and you touch a CHILD."
                                                                 Ray Bradbury

How strange it is that at the winter of my life I am able to see things so much clearer with heightened experience and perspective. Old age is NOT a disease! It is a "blessing of survival". It has meant that everything thrown at me; due to my faith, I have made it through with values intact.
How to do this?  It IS doable One day at a time; one challenge overcome to be stronger for the next one and there WILL BE a next one, trust me on this.

I like to think of my journey with life as having a "flashlight"(Faith) in a dark, uncertain forest. You cannot see everything ahead of you but you CAN see what is right before you with the help of the guiding light. The WHOLE forest represents your WHOLE life & its unknowns.(Your purpose)

Walk in the right direction, with good choices and right decisions ONE day at a time for whatever situation you face.
If you "stumble" God HAS a sense of humor but only if you get back up and continue what your life has in store to teach you.
Crazy, but the BEST lessons you will learn are the HARDEST ones to overcome...there goes that "purpose" again.   I would have been an easy lamb to slaughter in this world and yet never was....boy, did I learn lessons in order to accomplish this.

As far as Science and Faith...they combine to make my life a joy!  I couldn't imagine life without either. Mrs.B.



Popular Posts