I AM RIGHT & YOU ARE NOT!

Simply Said: "Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry."   Mark Twain

If you had to describe yourself to others what would you say?

Are you a "righteous" and "moral" person? How do you know??! Well, you might say something like this..."I'm sure better than MOST people I know! No drugs. No arrests.
No bad habits. (I do nail bite,tho)No cheating. No immorality;
practically SIN-FREE!! Attend church regularly.Love animals and children etc.etc...(ad nauseum.)

Well, since I have all these qualities does that make me scorn
all those OTHER people WORSE than me?! If I did...THAT WOULD BE CALLED "RIGHTEOUSNESS".
First of all, do not compare yourself to others; If you are a genuine, honest Christian you can not do this and receive the "Grace" that comes with your Beliefs....."humble yourself and you will be exalted." Luke 18: 9-14

HUMBLE does not mean WEAK!! It requires tremendous strength to restrain from "Righteousness"...which is an all too universal trait among Christians today. "Let's look down on others so WE feel better!" "Let's pass poor people by so we can feel "successful."  Why do you think Reality Shows that have people acting STUPID and humiliating themselves for a "prize" are so popular?! BLOOPERS that show people in the act of making mistakes?!  Supposedly "beautiful people" sharing what they have that you don't with total Narcissism.
I swear Donald Trump keeps buying things so he can put his name on them...actually, I like him but he IS fixated with his identity.

GOOD NEWS, PEOPLE OUT THERE:
(1) We ALL screw up in life.

(2)We ALL say things we can't take back. My mouth is an early riser, but my brain sleeps in! (quote)

(3) We ALL are bigoted and/or biased about something;  age groups,  gender, and anything different or unfamiliar to what we think is "normal".

(4) There are NO perfect men, women, kids, Grand kids, parenting/marriage or "religious" organizations.

(5) In my belief structure, Jesus came to us as a complete Guidebook for what is expected. God does NOT expect
PERFECTION!!! He does expect us to continue to grow to be
as "Grace-Worthy" of Him as possible "this side of Heaven".

We will have eternity to learn the rest.

Mrs.B.                            
(any comment?)




Popular Posts