GOOD FRIDAY 2013

Birge-Bytes: God does not "force" us to love Him...it is an Honor! Jesus does not "force" us to be GRATEFUL for what he did for us! (It is the power of "Grace" that we understand what he did) It is a "privilege" to be a child of His even now at 72....

My "personal wish" would be to be with Christ in the Garden when he felt most alone and his friends slept.
this is where he was the MOST human AND  Divine.
No words spoken...just to be with him at that moment to
let him know how grateful we WERE and still are 2,000 years later.

Faith is believing something you cannot "see" or "touch" in a human sense. "Religion" is the structured place we go to strengthen our "relationship" with him and others. 
In watching the miniseries, "The Bible" this month I realized it was actually "religious" Jewish Pharisees that started the "death process" for Jesus with the betrayal of Judas (his friend??!)Their temples (women separate)
were ornate, conspicuously rich but hypocritical. We still have that today. God doesn't care how BIG OUR CHURCHES ARE BUT HOW BIG OUR HEARTS ARE! GOD WANTS HIS MESSAGE TO US TO BE VALID, TRUTHFUL & PRACTICED!!

How do I explain my friend Jesus? I've never met him and yet He's with me everyday. I've never touched him and yet he touches my heart always. He was my "imaginary playmate" with an abusive childhood before I ever learned who he was. 

Heaven to me would be our EARTH without hate...to hug ANY animal and give it love...to hold any child that is crying with the need to be touched and held and rock them gently...to keep learning for an eternity & use it to help others.

DON'T MAKE IT COMPLICATED & "OVERANALYZED" TO FIT OUR MOODS! THE MESSAGE IS LOVE...ANYTHING ELSE...IT IS SOMEONE ELSE!!     MRS.B.

(P.S. He never said we had to be PERFECT...The Guidelines are all there for us for improvement)

Popular Posts