FLORIDA EXPLAINED BY A "NATIVE"

Birge-Bytes:  "KNOWLEDGE IS LOVE AND LIGHT AND VISION."
                          Helen Keller

The Earth is the "Insane Asylum" of the Universe & Headquarters
seems to be my beloved FLORIDA! I have been here since birth...Me, the Seminole (Indians) and The Fountain of Youth which I found in a High School! A Hurricane used to be signaled by the silence of birds and Dolphins who swam to deeper water...subtle nature things.
We have a LOT of warning technology now so we can prepare ahead
of time. I have NEVER taken storm paths for granted...too many variances of nature affect them....

Likewise, the people of Florida are NOT "Calendar Deficient"....Nov.6th comes EVERY year!! ...I started researching (YES...researching) both Candidates months ago. True, newly retired, I never had much time before to do it in-depth. I have never restricted myself to ONLY my primary party but the best American to do this difficult job and then also consulted my Primary Primary which is God and my conscience! I even served as
a Polling Supervisor in Broward.

For this election, so divisive for our country, I am thankful that I
did NOT have religion as a factor because God does not choose SIDES
WE ARE GIVEN THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE FOR OURSELVES. GOD BLESSES AMERICA AND AMERICANS!

A "perk" of being older was I requested a "mail-in" ballot but I have stood in line every other time AFTER WORK & AFTER age 60.
Broward did a fine job for ME...I had time to read each and every one of the ELEVEN Amendments...finish my research...and mail it in
weeks ago. The same people that shop Xmas Eve or ON the way to a Birthday party will complain about the lines EVERY XMAS EVE!
We make so much of the STRESS in our lives...OURSELVES...sad.

Unless Democrats and Republicans start cooperating and compromising for the good of the country as a whole we will only please the "winners" of an election. Let us begin to use the STRENGTHS OF EACH PARTY for a happy "marriage" of ideas or we will ALL LOSE. Obviously, on the DEEP PERSONAL issues we will have to show more tolerance and kindness and some will never be resolved...each and everyone of us is entitled to our beliefs/Values. That is what America is all about, people!

My opinion?

We need to readdress the efficacy of still having Electoral Votes.
We need to investigate the Benefits of elected officials.
We need to become EDUCATED!!!!(there were voters who asked who
       was running??!) There are people who believe if they HEAR IT
       on T.V. or "Talk Shows"....it has got to be true!
PLEASE DON'T LET "OUR AMERICA" BECOME A "REALITY" SHOW 
TO GET THE HIGHEST RATINGS IN THE "POLLS"!!

I sure hope God does have a sense of humor because my home state
embarrasses me at times. Mrs.B.



Popular Posts