EVIL?!

Birge-Bytes  "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for
               good men to do nothing!"   Edmund Burke

"If you are going through HELL...keep going!"  Winston Churchill

"People with nothing to do are the very one's that find something
WRONG with those working!" The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits!"  Albert Einstein

I taught my students that in every disaster humans show great GOOD and great EVIL. It is when we are tested the most as to character and strength. Helen Keller once said, " I am only ONE; but
still I AM ONE. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something.
I will NOT refuse to DO the something I can do!"

As a recent Psychology teacher I am encouraged AND dismayed! One
Hurricane in Florida, we went without electricity for TWO weeks in the HEAT...we WERE prepared with filled gas tanks/food/water/etc.because BORN in Florida...you just DO! I have
NEVER taken them for granted...the funny side is that we checked into a large Hotel near us and at 3:00 A.M.  IT'S ELECTRICITY QUIT!
Even more ironic...after a week or so, we ACCLIMATED to it and enjoyed the relative non-electric quiet. HUMANS ADAPT!!!!!! HOW DO YOU THINK WE'VE MADE IT THIS FAR AS A SPECIES???

ISN'T ANYONE IN AMERICA JUST PLAIN FED UP WITH THE SELF-SERVING FOCUS???! I think BOTH the President AND Mitt Romney have shown character in this horrible situation....Mormons immediately & naturally think of others and so he turned his campaign truck into a servicing; viable help. NO, I'm not Mormon...I'm just EDUCATED about it. The President immediately DID HIS JOB!!!!! NO ONE who sees the video of him comforting others can possibly see a "campaign focus advantage" face on him.  

All cruelty springs from weakness......"do you ever get the feeling
that the only reason we have elections is to find out if the POLLS
were right?" Robert Orbon

"When we come to the edge of all the light we have and we must take a step into the darkness of the unknown, either we will find something firm to stand on or we will be taught to fly!" Anonymous

Mrs.B


Popular Posts