Brag Brag


Birge-Bytes: Aging: Eventually you will reach a point where you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it!  The older you get,
the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your
fat have gotten to be really good friends! To my credit, I never let my weight really stop me from accomplishing what I wanted to do except maybe for climbing Mt. Everest or tracking "Bigfoot" in the Far North.

In order to teach you about "THE BATTLE OF THE SEXES" I do need to apprise you of my "Credentials," as they say; whoever "they" are!
(I will do this just once because I am a humble person) I can almost "hear" your applause & amazement.

EDUCATION
(1) Graduated with Honors from Florida International University in
    1984 at the age of 42.
(2) Member of Kappa Delta Pi Education Honor Society 1984-
(3) Counseling Certificate for 144 hrs. at Broward College;1980.
(4) One of my favorites was as "Teacher of the Month" in 1988 when
   I was a Substitute!... Made some teachers angry:(
(5) Honorary "Key Club" member.
(6) Seven time Honoree of "Who's Who Among America's Teachers"
(7) National Honor Society's "Outstanding Teacher Award" of 2006.
(8) Twice nominated for "Disney's American Teacher" award...
    NO SOUTHERN TEACHERS MADE IT so I guess that gives me a
    "peculiar" type of solace!
(9) National Honor Rolls' "Outstanding American Teacher"2005-2006..
(10) The "Claus Nobel Educator of Distinction" in 2007 from the
    National Society of High School Scholars.

PERSONAL
(1) Married for 50 years as of Feb.23,2012..LOVE him a lot!
(2) Been a Daughter, Mother, Wife, Scout Leader, Student/ Teacher,
    Sister, "Doormat", "People Pleaser"  & Survivor of Life.
(3) Been a "PC" (Practicing Christian) 24/7; my BFF is Christ.
(4) Never been arrested....one ticket at 16 for an incomplete stop sign violation...I cried...he didn't care! NEVER took illegal drugs but lost people to it :(  Never smoked except for ONE CIGAR at age 8.
I had a sip of champagne for my Grandparent's 50th party in
California in 1957, and whatever, over the years, someone tried to slip
into my drinks...people that drink make it their "mission."

 Do I think this makes me SPECIAL???? NO, I DON'T!!!! It was right
for ME. We ALL choose. 

IF GOD DOESN'T JUDGE US UNTIL THE END I'M SURE NOT GOING TO!!

MRS.B.







Popular Posts