Are YOU a Cupcake?

Birge-Bytes:  A Counselor that I saw for childhood abuse once lovingly told me
I was like a "Cupcake"....the "Icing" was sweet but the cake was Defective!"Guess what? She was absolutely right. On the outside I did and said
what I needed to survive or to be LIKED...on the inside... I was a horribly insecure and frightened child that did not know how to protect myself any other way.....

The Government is like this. BOTH Candidates are good Husbands and Decent Fathers in their ads (and I believe they are!) but the FOUNDATION OF OUR
GOVERNMENT behind both of them is FILLED with Wasteful & Greedy people and policies.

If they had used the Six Billion dollars it took to Campaign and  feed the poor 
or to objectively investigate Congressional Election Policy Benefits we would find a lot of STUPID & UNFAIR waste....I saw an interview with CNBC with
Warren Buffett. Of the 27 Amendments to the Constitution, 7 took less than a
year to become law...due to PUBLIC PRESSURE. We, the People, have POWER; but, because of Apathy or thinking "we can't make a difference" we do
nothing. Do they really feel we are that stupid? YES. I have received calls from BOTH sides that when I answer, they hang up and if I DON'T ANSWER they leave a political message because they are tired of the deletes and hang-ups they
are getting and this way you HEAR what they want you to HEAR.....

Some facts about Congress  people should be aware of & bearing in mind they
made their  own contracts. CONGRESS IS AN HONOR, NOT A CAREER!The
Founding Fathers served their term; then went home & back to work.

(1) No Tenure/ No Pension
     They should collect a salary during their term & no pay once out of that job.
      FAIR.
(2) Congress (past, present & future) should participate in Social Security like all the rest of us do!! FAIR

(3) Congress votes their OWN PAY RAISES!!! NOT the 3% we get! UNFAIR.

(4) Congress has their OWN health care system; they should participate in
     the same health care systems as the American people! FAIR.

(5)Congress needs to equally abide by ALL Laws they impose on the American People!  FAIR.


THIS IS A GOOD FIRST STEP FOR AMERICANS TO RETURN THE IDEA THAT THE GOVERNMENT WAS MEANT TO "SERVE" US...THE PEOPLE.

MRS.B.


Popular Posts