I'M A "PC"....

Birge-Bytes :  "CHURCH IS NOT A MUSEUM FOR SAINTS....IT IS
         A HOSPITAL FOR SEARCHING/HURTING PEOPLE."

It never requires PERFECTION....Only  PERSISTENCE!!
I am a  "PC CHRISTIAN"....."A "Practicing Christian" 24/7....not just Sunday for an hour.

     The Christian Ideal has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult
and left untried! 

     For "newbies" the word CHRISTIAN simply means "followers of Christ" and it means our "Heroes" are not "Transformers" (altho He can) or those Athletes or Celebrities that dazzle on the outside but are hollow inside.

     If you can't hack it....PLEASE don't call yourself a Christian! We no longer have to
prove it by groping lions in a death-hold anymore but we are still attacked by ignorance
and hate today. If God doesn't judge US until we die...what right do we have to judge others?!
   
     What is ironic is that he not only didn't judge others during his lifetime but actually
THOSE were the type of people he DID associate with....those hurting, hollow, cruel to other people; Those lashing out, bringing down others because they have become cynical and hurt deeply in some way by others themselves.

      I realized my search for the truth took an accumulation of 70 years of loving others regardless of any pain caused when one day it came to me that if  UNDENIABLE FACT THAT THERE WAS NO GOD WAS PROVEN TO ME....I would have still led my life
with His principles anyway and would still joyfully work at being more Christ-"LIKE" everyday.
Note: Christianity was MEANT to not be easy so that others would want to emulate
us...we don't have to SHOVE it down their throats to be effective!!! (I "ain't" gonna judge
nobody cause I still have work to do on ME:)

Popular Posts