Happy NEW YEAR

 Birge-Bytes.....We decided to meet Santa half-way and made it as far as
   COLUMBIA.....South Carolina! Last year at this same time it actually SNOWED
HERE first time in 30 years!  We were able to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with our Daughter and two precious Grandsons...Cullen and
Dylan and then left to be with my Son & Michelle Moore at her home in So.Carolina.
I have had so MANY blessings lately that I was actually SPEECHLESS...and for those that know me that is no small thing! It is a home FILLED WITH LOVE!
  it is everything I wanted for my Son....
WE ARE THE ONES THAT CONTROL OUR MOODS, DECISIONS EVEN UNDER
ADVERSE SITUATIONS...IT IS OUR MIND-SET WE ALONE CHOOSE TO EMBRACE. WE CAN BE MISERABLE IN IDEAL SITUATIONS AND CHEERFUL
IN LIFE EVEN WHEN WE DO NOT CONTROL EVENTS AND WE HURT WITH
UNJUST CIRCUMSTANCES.
    After 4 days lost we found our 20 year old cat...Forrest safe at the shelter.
I had cried for 4 days sure that he might be dead or injured....my gifts were
over-whelmingly thoughtful....Christmas stayed Christ centered...I "trampled"
no one for "Air Jordans" or Electronics. My favorite gift of all was a painting
of Jesus so life-like and beautiful it took my breath away.Actually painted by
Michelle's Grandfather...an artist. FAITH & FAMILY ARE EVERYTHING...without
them there is a constant unfulfilled "hole" in our hearts nothing material can
ever fill. I am truly a happy woman.

Popular Posts