Spencer Kumle

Birge-Bytes Please also refer to my other "Bytes" on God and Love.....

Spencer Kumle was a young man with the whole world ahead of him. I knew
many of his friends and he himself had even come by my room 126 Birgeworld with his friends a couple of times. I didn't have him as a student
because i only taught juniors and Seniors and he was a Sophomore but in
a way....I DID have him because I "connect" almost instantly with the kind of person he was....I wish I could have taught him and possibly made him
stronger about the "toxic" people we share this planet with. My fondest
wish is that NONE OF THE FRIENDS/FAMILY THAT LOVED HIM SO MUCH WILL EVER....EVER...FEEL ANY GUILT ABOUT NOT DOING SOMETHING! IF YOU KNOW ME AND TRUST ME YOU WILL BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT GOD IS CRYING,TOO!! Do NOT BLAME THE WRONG THING HERE....PUT IT WHERE IT BELONGS...FIGHT AGAINST EVIL WITH GOOD AND YOU WILL RUIN THE "PAY-OFF"
THAT EVIL RELISHES. See, the way it works, my sweethearts, is trying to be a good person and do what is right makes you MUCH STRONGER
THAN ANYONE DOING EVIL...IT IS LIKE THROWING WATER ON A
DESTRUCTIVE FIRE AND NOT ALLOWING IT TO SPREAD.You have to be very tough to do what is right in this world where there is so much wrong. I taught for years that :good guys DON'T finish last and I STILL believe that with all my heart. For every "a--hole" in my life I had a thousand of what I called "EarthAngels"....and blessed memories that will sustain me in Retirement from a Career that never was a JOB for me.


Popular Posts