The God I Know

Birge-Bytes: GRACE is being loved even if we feel unworthy of that love!  HUMILITY is NOT being stepped on by others BUT lifting others UP and being happy about that!

"You were....You are...You will be forever!"
   
     When I was a little girl I looked out my bedroom window at my
Father's house where I felt safe and marvelled at the night sky;
the concept of it being never-ending blew my mind.  I wanted to be
an Astronaut but Mathematics burst that bubble for me.My "heroes"
were Werhner von Braun(3 stage rocket) and Carl Sagan who helped make science understandable. The idea that our Universe
goes on forever appealed to me as a wonderful, stable thought in
my chaotic abusive childhood.
     Most children had an imaginary "friend" but mine was a little different. I felt the kind, SAFE presence around me from a very
small child....long before I had a "religion" with a denominational
"category". A little surprising since there was no one to say inspired
me on Earth. It was just there. See, I didn't have the usual "friend"
that some children have...I went to the TOP. Later, I learned about Him because I LOVED to sing and was in my church choir from the
Elementary "Bethlehem" choir all the way to "Sanctuary Choir"at18.
At church NO one seemed to me mean and I felt SAFE there.
     Now, at 70, looking back over everything gives you a great perspective and has proved my beliefs beyond doubt.

                  "HE CRY'S,TOO"      written July 10,2011 by me

GOD IS LOVE
Don't ever confuse this fact with Wars,Sports,Competitions and
Tragedies of Justice!
HE CRY'S,TOO......................
He does not take sides. There is nothing confusing about it!
If it involves Violence, Pain or Injustice....HE CRY'S,TOO!
If it is NOT about LOVE OR DONE WITH LOVE IT IS NOT HIM.
BLAME ELSEWHERE.......

Popular Posts